The Executive Club of Staten Island was formed as a Business Club where members are dedicated to fostering economic development amongst its membership by partnering in each other’s success.
Goals Of The Executive Club Of Staten Island
- Establish a group of young professionals to network, build relationships and educate one another.
- Limit membership to one business per industry, and community leaders who share a desire to succeed.
- Establish a forum where experiences, both good and bad, as well as ideas and referrals will be shared by the membership.
- Educate the membership through presentation of relevant information from members, or outside parties, as necessary.
- Establish a voice for small business owners on important matters.
- Focus on one specific charitable endeavor per year as a group.
Member Since: 2022